Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wishing You a Blessed Thanksgiving!

How can it possibly be that time of the year again so soon?
This year has gone by much too quickly for me.
It seems my world is spinning at high speed... as it probably is for so many of you.

Yet we all could use time to step back and reflect -
                         reflect on all the blessings we've been given!

Precious family,
wonderful friends,
good health,
freedom to worship                                                                                            
a warm house, good food to eat,
            & all the everyday little things I'm thankful for,
                                           my list could go on & on & on filling pages.       
                       Even in difficult times there are things for which we can be truly thankful.
                                Thank you Lord
                   for all Your blessings unto me!




 






 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment