Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting Ready for the Vintage Market Show


Outside the weather is gray and gloomy
            but inside I am having fun getting ready for
                              the upcoming Vintage Market show.

If you live near Rockford, IL, I hope you'll join us. Fifteen vendors in a vintage home!
I'm sorting through so many treasures - deciding what goodies to share with the buyers at this sale.

                                I'll start with some WEDDING WHITES and SOFT PINKS.

            This Fenton fluted milk glass cake stand would be perfect for a wedding cake or cupcakes!

                                 I'll also be bringing lots of ironstone and mix-and-match dishes.
                                                  CREAMY WHITES and AGED SILVER!
                                                         
                                               
    
 
 
I know the sale is going to be wonderful! Such a wonderful group of gals with fabulous things!
I'm thrilled to be a part of it.
Be sure to go on Facebook and check out "The Vintage Market".
Click on PHOTOS and scroll way down to see the indoor pictures of last spring's show.
 
                                                         More to come   ---   Graniteware Gal
 
 
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment